Price Promise- The Price of our best selling CBD oil has not increased in 2 years!
Light and easy to swallow with a pleasant aroma. Can be used topically. ( a few drops into the skin and joints)
1 x 30ml Bottle 7.5% Full SPECTRUM CBD Oil (Cannabis Oil) Considered Medium to High Strength. Approx 1/2 months Supply. Presented in an amber glass dropper bottle for easy use. All parcels are discreetly packaged.
Each 30ml bottle contains 720 drops.
We recommend taking 15 drops 1/2 times a day. This equates to 15mg of CBD considered medium to high strength.
If you would like something stronger try our CBD Gummies which are 20mg of CBD per gummy or take our oil 3 times a day.
Remember CBD is considered non-toxic, it is therefore impossible to overdose on CBD. CBD causes minimal side effects.
To put this into perspective, Holland and Barretts CBD Oil starts from 2.75% CBD with their 5% CBD priced at £59.99! Their CBD dosage is very low starting from 4mg of CBD
- Non-GMO and organic: Our CBD oil is free from pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilisers and solvents.
- The concentration of CBD: See our lab certificate of analysis available for download.
- The percentage of THC: There is less than 0.2% THC in the product and therefore legal in the UK
- Super critical CO2 extraction:This is generally considered the cleanest, purest, non-toxic and most efficient method of extracting CBD
- Full spectrum CBD: This means that a wide range of cannabinoids are present in the oil (including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, protein, chlorophyll, terpenes and flavonoids) which is thought to be more effective at fighting pain and inflammation, with a longer lasting effect than isolates.
- Trusted brand
The oil is dosed using the pipette. Taken ‘sublingually’, shake well, and take under the tongue and hold for 1-2 minutes before swallowing. Take 1-3 servings a day. Best taken with a meal.
The absorption under the tongue through capillaries allows the CBD to get directly into the bloodstream.
Dosage varies with every customer, this is because everyones body is different.
Some find they will get a tolerance to CBD after prolonged use therefore you may find you need to increase your dose over time.